DEPARTMENT AND SAFETY
The purpose of the Department is to provide some useful information to external visitors to instruct them with the minimum necessary knowledge in case of danger.
Evacuation plans are present in each corridor on all floors of the department. The emergency exits are indicated by green and white signals. These may have their own brightness (in the case of emergency lamps located above most doors) or phosphorescence.
112 for emergencies in Trentino
In the event of an accident / danger keep calm and describe the situation in detail, avoiding giving misleading information.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF:
- Identify the nearest emergency exit and reach the nearest external collection point.
- Avoid using lifts.
- Make sure your person is safe and only then give any help to people in difficulty or disabled.
- In the case of smoke-filled rooms, proceed on all fours to avoid saturated area.
- Reach a safety position near main structures (main walls, pillars), lintels of doors or corners, under sturdy tables, and wait for the end of the shock.
- Avoid using lifts and stairs to evacuate the building during the seismic event.
- At the end of the shock reach the external collection points following the signs.
- In the event of accidental contact with substances of an unknown nature, immediately wash with water using the showers or ocular showers. Immediately remove any clothes that come into contact with chemicals.