Bilateral Agreements

The bilateral agreements allow you to attend individual courses or courses at foreign universities that have entered into a specific agreement with UniTrento or with the Department. Every year the University of Trento allocates funds for scholarships that are assigned through a specific call and following a selection. For each destination, the academic and linguistic requirements required for admission to selection are indicated in the call (e.g. course of study and year of enrolment, language, and level).

For additional information: Programma Accordi Bilaterali - destinazioni, durata, borse di studio, come candidarsi