The Erasmus+ study program aims to promote student mobility between University Institutions of the European Union and the United Kingdom, the Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, and Turkey.
For additional information : Programma Erasmus+ - destinazioni, durata, borse di studio, come candidarsi
Graduatoria Erasmus 2022/23 DICAM - rev giugno 2022
Criteria for formulating the Erasmus+ ranking for students
The ranking of eligible students for the Erasmus+ study program is based on the following elements:
- language proficiency level: 0-1 point
- study project/thesis (motivation): maximum 10 points
- Student career: maximum 89 points (This parameter takes into account the weighted average of the student calculated according to the requirements of the call, the ratio between the credits acquired and those acquired given the year of the course, any vote of the previous degree).
Total: Maximum 100 points Applicants with a final score below the threshold of 70/100 will not be considered eligible.
Criteria for formulating the Erasmus+ ranking for Ph.D. students
The ranking of candidates eligible for the Erasmus+ study program is based on the following elements:
- language proficiency level: 0-1 points
- study project/thesis (motivation): maximum 50 points
- career: maximum 49 points (this parameter takes into account the grade of the degree that allowed admission to the doctoral course).
Total: Maximum 100 points Applicants with a final score below the 65/100 threshold will not be considered eligible.
Once selected for a destination, it is necessary to prepare the Learning Agreement to be followed abroad in accordance with the delegate of the teaching area. It is necessary to submit to/the delegate/a their current study plan (brochure booklet) and the list of courses to be followed abroad with the relevant programs. The mobility can be authorized only after the Learning Agreement has been approved by all the Parties (student - UniTrento delegate - Host University).
Recognition of credits achieved abroad
Upon return from mobility, the student is required to deliver to the International Mobility Office the certification of exams taken abroad (Transcript of Records) and the application form completed in collaboration with the delegate of the teaching area, which will assign votes based on the conversion table downloadable from the Download box. The student will therefore have recognized the teaching activities and related exams passed abroad according to the study plan (learning agreement) agreed before departure with the delegate of the Erasmus and certified on the Transcript of Records.