Bending and shear load test on beams taken from the C2sx span and tested on the C3sx span.
This second phase of phase 2 involves the execution of non-destructive tests and structural monitoring techniques during bending and shear load tests on twin beams taken from the C2sx span and tested on the C3sx span.
- Transformation of the C3sx span into a laboratory for bending load tests on twin beams from the C2sx span
- Characterization tests of the twin beams selected from the C2sx span
- Bending load test on the twin beams selected from the C2sx span
- Dismantling and dismantling of double beams with bending heads
- Transformation of the C3sx span to a laboratory for shear load tests on double beams coming from the C2sx span
- Shear load test on the twin beams selected from the C2sx span
- Dismantling and dismounting of the double beams
- Experimentally test the bending and shearing capacity of a structural element in post-tensioned c.a.p.
- Check of the accuracy of the a priori estimation of the bending and shearing load-bearing capacity of a structural element in post-tensile c.a.p. Â
- Validation of the acoustic emission-based diagnostic methodologies through the correlation between test results and the damage state induced on the structural element
- Validation of the Digital Image Correlation monitoring methodologies by correlating test results with those from parallel monitoring sensors (flexometers)
- Collection of additional information for validating steel side stress release tests.